Todays ornament will be some baby versions of the previous ones.
Today we’ll have a shortened basic instruction for the babies.
- CO 8 sts on 4 needled and close to a round
- Rnd 1: k in front and back
- Rnd 2: knit
- Rnd 3: *k1, M1, k3, M1, repeat from *
- Rnd 4 – 9: knit
- Rnd 10: *k1, k2tog, k1, k2tog, repeat from *
- Rnd 11: knit
- Rnd 12: *k2tog, repeat from *
K2tog, so that only 3 stitches remain. Now make an i-cord over 10 rows. Pull the remaining thread through the stitches and sew the ending to the beginning of the cord.